This Is My Good Side!
One thing we see at every event is the hustle for the ‘good side’. Friends have been known to momentarily forget their matching besties-since-pre-school bracelets as they try to position themselves most favourably in front of the photo booth camera! You know what we’re talking about – the side of the face that just seems to photograph better; the one that looks more like ‘the real you’.
The Ladies Do It Best
The ladies tend to be truly impressive in their technical understanding of what makes them look their best in a photo, and the correct side being featured ranks among the top for those who have their close-up down to an art.
We recently undertook a small survey at some of our events and here are our favourite tips from the guests who stood out as true masters of the photo booth!
- If it’s a group photo, enter the booth first! This lets you position yourself with your best side facing the screen. The inflatable booth is big, so you have lots of room to find the most flattering spot.
- Lean forward. Not only does this help you catch the best light, it also makes your neck and chin(s) seem more streamlined.
- Mix up your props. The variety of props allows you to take on a different persona in each picture. Pirate, nurse, hippie, superhero…you can be anything you want to be!
- Be a return customer! The booth offers unlimited prints, so you have more than one chance to shine! You and your group can take as many strips of photos as you want, until you feel like the camera has adequately captured your radiance.
- Have fun! The best pics are sometimes the ones taken when you take just a moment too long between prop-changes and you don’t make it back into perfect position before the next shot. This often captures a candid moment of silliness between friends. These pics are the real gold!
Ready to show us your moves? Talk to us and book your booth today!